Andrew Goat Jaune Moka doublure en Alpaga
Andrew, our men's model in goat leather and Alpaca lining.
The company Agnelle
In 2007, Agnelle was awarded the "Living Heritage Company" label, which distinguishes companies with excellent craft skills. In 2011, Agnelle was officially registered in the inventory of "Métiers d'Art Rares" within the framework of the Unesco convention for the safeguarding of the world's intangible cultural heritage.
Care instructions :
- After each use, stretch the leather in the direction of the fingers before putting it away in its fabric pouch.
- To make your gloves shine, put on a glove and stroke the leather gently with the palm of your clean hand.
- If a stain occurs, stretch your glove widthwise to pull the stain out of the skin and stroke the stained area with your clean thumb.
- For fatty stains, good results are obtained with Terre de Sommière. For stubborn stains, take your glove to a leather cleaning specialist.
Recommendations for use:
- When gloving, slide the glove over your hand, avoiding pulling too hard on the leather and seams.
- We recommend that you take care of the linings, avoiding jewellery that could catch on the silk or wool threads.
- Beware of hand creams and make-up which contain pigments that easily stain the leather. Rainwater, on the other hand, will disappear naturally as it dries.
Our leathers come from French and Spanish breeding and are worked in France in a leather factory that has received the EPV label. We select the most beautiful and finest skins. We are very keen to preserve the suppleness and natural finish of the skin.
Standard sizing for this model.
How to mesure your hand for choosing the right gloves ? In order to find out your size, men’s or women’s: take a cloth measuring tape and measure around the joints of your dominant hand as in the figure below. Do not tighten the tape. You will get a measurement in centimeters. You may then consult our table of sizes.
in metropolitan France and Europe: € 3.50
Worldwide via Colissimo International 5 to 8 days
International: 8 €
All returns are free