Denise, our women's model is a winter essential. This hand-sewn lambskin glove is very flexible for guaranteed comfort. Its casual style is very easy to wear, you won't take it off all winter!
Care Instructions :
- After each use, stretch the leather in the direction of your fingers before storing it in its fabric pouch.
- To make your gloves shine, put on a glove and stroke the leather gently with the palm of your clean hand.
- To make your gloves shine, put on a glove, and stroke the leather gently with the palm of your clean hand. If there is a stain, stretch your glove widthwise to push the stain out of the skin and stroke the stained area with your clean thumb.
- In the case of grassy stains, good results are obtained with Terre de Sommière.
How to use :
- When your glove, slide the glove onto your hand, taking care not to pull too hard on the leather and the seams.
- When your glove, slide the glove onto your hand, taking care not to pull too hard on the leather and the sWe recommend that you take care of the linings by avoiding jewelry that would catch the silk or wool threads.
- Watch out for hand creams and makeup that contain pigments that easily stain the leather. On the other hand, rainwater will naturally disappear as it dries.
Our leathers come from French and Spanish breeding. They are worked in France in a tannery having received the EPV Label, 'Living Heritage Company', and also in Portugal supplier of major luxury brands. We select the finest and soft skins. We remain very committed to maintaining flexibility and finish natural skin.
Standard sizing for this model.
How to mesure your hand for choosing the right gloves ? In order to find out your size, men’s or women’s: take a cloth measuring tape and measure around the joints of your dominant hand as in the figure below. Do not tighten the tape. You will get a measurement in centimeters. You may then consult our table of sizes.
in metropolitan France and Europe: € 3.50
Worldwide via Colissimo International 5 to 8 days
International: 8 €
All returns are free